lundi 23 janvier 2017

Stitches Markers Time!



What's your favorite Knitting tool???

To me, Stitches markers or Progress keepers are my favorite in the moment!

These are not just great to keep your knit progress in memory or to mark a stitch, these are perfect to personnalize your knitting!!!

I can't do without my progress keepers now!

It is a small object but you can find so many of these!
So different styles that I can't think you can't find your Style!

I always loved Russian dolls ( since I was a little girl, I was so charmed by their cute little face and those colors, those patterns with flowers....very russian style)
So I couldn't miss these Russian dolls stitches markers!

But I also found other bronze style that make me think of every things we love: sewing, drinking tea, having good time doing that!!

So I decided not to make only stitches markers for myself, but also to allow you to have nice tools or nice things to add to your knits!

Look at those nice little pieces!!!

Aren't they cute ???

Love the little bird cage!! and the clock!!!
Love them all!

And you can find them in my Etsy shop!!

I made them by hand, having a great time to prepare some sets!

So What is your favorite set???








Rose, xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.