samedi 14 janvier 2017

A beautiful box for the Box O socks 2017 KAL..




AS I said earlier in the Year, I am on KAL party this year!!
And For one of these KAL, I need a box that I will fill with socks to me!

So I went for a little shopping today and found that beautiful BEAUTIFUL Box ( SO much choice in that shop but could not pick all of them!!!) and I bought this big box ( big enough for 12 pairs of socks)

It will match with my bedroom decor and it is a little treat for wool socks that need to be keep in good conditions!
And I must admit that it is just nice and wonderful to look at my box when I want to take a pair of socks ;)

And for January, I cast on a beautiful pair from a pattern on Ravelry : Jumping Jacks from the Plucky Knitter.
That is stripes and a little pattern for this pattern.
I am just knitting ribs but I am very excited to see this sock growing.

I use Cascade Heritage yarn for the blue and the white, and a scheepjes wool for the red.
As you can imagine that will turn to be Navy stripes socks.
So classic...I think a Must -have!!





Rose, xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.