mardi 13 décembre 2016

Walks in the forest!

Hi there!

This was a cold day today! 
After snow yesterday, we have a very cold day....today.
So it was a little walk in the wood around my house ....just to show you the area.
And I like to take some fresh air...you know, just after the snow you have that fragance that floats in the air!

I went to play with my dog too...He could play all the time, but I was too frozen to stay all the day with him!

And I had to work a little in my new project.
I Really love that yarn from Malabrigo, this is the Rios kind and the colour is Cielo y tiera ...
Well, this is a great time to knit something coloured after all that white in the country!

Rose, xx









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.