vendredi 4 novembre 2016

Josie's Winter Land ....Hat pattern.

I propose you a new pattern today!!!


This is the " Josie's Winter Land" hat knitting pattern.

I had a nice inspiration to knit it.... a cute little girl who is model! 
And i wanted to make it special!

So you can see the hat has different sides!

Cables !!!
I am still in live with Cables!

So The pattern is full cables, and pattern is written row by row!
Every steps are explained...

And This pattern is available in 2 sizes: 2 months and 2 years.

You can find it on my Etsy shop: Dream Little doll
on makerist: 
on Loveknitting too!



It is an English version only ( I will offer the french version later!)
it is knitted with circular needles ...seamless!!
And you can add a big pompon on top!
And play with colours!

Enjoy!!!












Rose, xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.