vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Dolls Garland!


The Mouse and the Cats!

This is the new pattern for a Dolls Garland!

I was asking me what to do with Wool remains! 

I wanted something easy and fast to knit!
I wanted something for home!
And for Kids!

So I imagined this garland with knitted dolls.

A little bit of wool....a little bit of cotton....some accessories!!!
And you have a funny knitted dolls garland!

I made the first theme with a Mouse and 3 cats!

You can just keep it as a garland but you also can play with the dolls!
Play with colours.....play with wool.....play with accessories!

You can find the pattern here:

*Esty
*Loveknitting
*Makerist














Have Fun!!!
Rose, xx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.